Credit cards are lifesavers for many individuals nowadays. It gives them pleasure and security to be able to buy the things that they need. It will be more rewarding if these credit cards have cash backs.
Choosing the right credit card should be based on your spending habits. In some cases, you might want to get a credit card based on its rewards like Cashbacks that in return, will help you with your finances and your financial goal. These credit cards should also have a great offer when it comes to annual fees and types of purchases you constantly do.
Here are some of the best cashback credit cards.
- With the introductory offer of 15 months no interest on purchases and balance transfers
- Earn unlimited 1.5% on all purchases.
- Earn double cash back, a total of 3% on all purchases during the first year, up to $20,000 spent. Then after, earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on all eligible purchases.
- No annual fees
Other benefits include price protection with reimbursement up to $500 of the difference between your higher purchase price and lower advertised price within 90 days of purchase. Free credit score with Chase Credit Journey and purchase protection.
This credit card suits food lovers who could not decide whether to eat out or cook at home. It also helps in saving money from restaurants.
- Credit cardholders can earn a $500 cash back bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- There is no annual fee for the first year, $95 for the next year.
- Earn unlimited 4% back on all dining and entertainment purchases
- Get unlimited 2% back at grocery stores.
- Earn unlimited 1% for all other purchases.
- Cash backs do not have any expiration and do not limit your earning
It comes with a slew of World Elite MasterCard benefits such as trip cancellation, price protection, and complimentary rental car insurance.
The cardholder can earn bonus cashback when you use it for U.S. supermarket, U.S. gas station and all other purchases.
- You can earn $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first three months.
- Earn 6% back on up to $6,000 in purchases at U.S. supermarkets annually and an unlimited 1% cashback above the annual limit.
- You can earn 2 % back at U.S. gas stations
- Earn 1% on all other purchases.
- No annual fee
NOTE: big-box superstores such as Target, wholesale clubs like Sam’s club and alcohol retailers don’t count as supermarkets.
This card has an introductory offer of 18 months of no interest on balance transfers. It is a good deal, especially for individuals who are currently paying hefty interest charges on another card.
- No annual fee
- Earn 1% back when you make your purchases and another 1% back when you pay your bill. A total of 2% cashback when you pay your balance in full.
- Cashback expires after 12 months of no purchases or redemptions.
This card offers a flat-rate cash back option that provides cellular phone protection. The protection includes eligible damage and theft to your phone. This will only apply when you pay your cellular bill with your card.
- Cash rewards can be redeemed in Wells Fargo ATM
- Earn $200 bonus after spending $1,000 in the first three months
- You can also earn 1.8% cashback when you use a mobile wallet like Apple Pay or Android Pay during the first three months.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on all purchases, including Apple Pay and Android Pay purchases made after the 12- month introductory period.
- No annual fee
What do you think of these credit cards? Let us know from the comments below and share your recommendations!